Welcome to the 21st Century!
As of March 4, 2014, Coleman Pediatrics has adopted an Electronic Health Record (EHR). This will be used by the front desk, nurses, and doctors. Please have patience as this is a difficult, yet ultimately fruitful, transition for us all. You will now receive automated reminders via the EHR two days prior to your scheduled appointment. If you do not receive a confirmation call please contact our office to verify your appointment and contact information.
We ask that all patients visit our Patient Portal and "Create an account". Existing patients should select that they are "existing", not "new" when registering for the portal so as not to create duplicate patients. This will create an account for the individual patient only. You will eventually be able to view guarantor access for families with multiple patients within the practice. However, Family/Guarantor access must be granted by the office once siblings have been linked in the new EHR and this functionality will take some time to build into the new software.
- Register an account for EXISTING PATIENTS
- View details about your upcoming appointments with our practice
- Request an appointment (should not be used for visits needed less than two weeks out)
- Sign up for text message reminders and/or set communication preferences
- Exchange secure messages with our staff
- Update your contact and insurance information
- Read and print important forms
- Access patient health data
If you have any questions, please contact our office.
Thank you for your patience.